Re: C Library ABI for ARM Architecture

SK> Hi, Could you please let me know if the license (Section 1.4)
SK> mentioned in the specification document, "C Library ABI for ARM
SK> Architecture" [1] an acceptable one for Fedora?

A couple of points; I'm not a lawyer.

It does not seem to permit modification.  I suppose that's not really a
problem for a document (as opposed to code) under Fedora's rules for
content.

It restricts the use and copying of the document to "the purpose of
developing, having developed, manufacturing, having manufactured,
offering to sell, selling, supplying or otherwise distributing products
which comply with the Specification."  I wonder if I violated the
license by looking at the document, since I have no intention of doing
any of those things.

 - J<