Re: avant-window-navigitor patents?

On 08/07/2010 06:55 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Some folks were telling me that they thought that our
> avant-window-navigator package might be infringing on:

Just an FYI, please don't send public list mails in the format of:

"Hey, I think Fedora might be infringing patent #ABCDEF"

If you really need to send an email like that, send it to
legal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in a private email.

In this case, this issue was already known (and made public on this
list), so the damage is already done, but for future issues, it could
increase the risk exposure of Red Hat.

To the specific case, there is no legal concern regarding AWN that I am
aware of at this time.

~spot