Re: license included inside ttf is accepted?

Parag Nemade <pnemade@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>     Can we package font files provided vaild license text is included
> inside ttf file only?

What I've seen done in a couple of packages is to have the specfile
extract the license text from whatever file it's embedded in into a
separate LICENSE file, which can then be included as %doc in the normal
way.  This is particularly important if the text is in, say, a .c file's
header comment, such that it wouldn't be present in the distributed
RPMs at all if you didn't do this.  But I think it might be appropriate
for your example too --- who's going to think to look in a .ttf?

			regards, tom lane