Re: Can autotalent be packaged for Fedora?

On 05/14/2010 03:27 PM, David Cornette wrote:
> However, it is not included in the source distribution of autotalent, and the
> ownership of mayer_fft.c seems less than clear to me.  Can autotalent be
> packaged as is?  If it can be packaged, do we need to include the Pure Data
> license file as a second source file in order to comply with that license? Or
> does "If it were up to me, I'd say go do whatever you want with it" mean we
> can do whatever we want with it?

I think that autotalent is fine to be packaged as is, with

License: GPLv2+ and BSD

I would strongly recommend that you include the Pure Data license file,
and, if upstream is alive, ask them to do so (and to properly note the
license in the mayer_fft* files).

~spot