Re: RFC: FPCA and releases

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 04:21:42PM -0400, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> The full text of the FPCA, along with a FAQ, can be found here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Revised_Fedora_CLA_Draft
>
> Please, take a moment and read the FPCA and the FAQ. It is not a long,
> or overly complicated document, as legal documents go, but it is
> important that all Fedora Contributors read it over and make sure they
> understand it and like it (or can at least agree to it).
>
> Fedora Legal wishes to give the Fedora community a window of time for
> discussion and review of the FPCA. This window is open until May 18,
> 2010 (2010-05-18). After that point, either a revised FPCA will be
> released for review, or we will begin the process of phasing in the FPCA
> and phasing out the Fedora ICLA.

Spot,

One of the contribution types that's always been a bit hazy is
photographs of people.  Often our contributors have photos they are
willing to share of themselves and each other for use on the wiki.  An
example is the one-page release notes seen here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_one_page_release_notes

All the people in those photos have release forms on file, but
collecting these release forms is non-trivial and sometimes a bit
momentum killer.  Is it possible for the FPCA to address this
situation?