hunspell-ta and hunspell-or license tag issues in F-13

Hi,
    hunspell-ta and hunspell-or are the dictionary packages and derived
from its aspell dictionaries. I see licenses for them are as
Lang     aspell         hunspell
or          GPLv2+     LGPLv2 (Upstream uses aspell wordlist and
released as hunspell-or)
ta          GPL+         GPLv2+ (Upstream uses aspell wordlist, added
some more and released as hunspell-ta)

Can I get legal opinion on license tags? Are upstream of these packages
using correct licenses?

Thanks & Regards,
Parag.