I think this is a BSD style license, what do you think?

Hello all:

I'm working with the marketing team and we are wanting to run Lime
Survey which is GPL V2, which isn't a problem but as part of the package
there is datetimeconverter that has this as its license:

"You are free to use this code free of charge, modify it, and distrubute
it, just leave this comment block at the top of this file."

Attached is the file that has the file that is being discussed, and here
is what else is left to do if anyone wants to help :)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Things_to_do_to_finish_Limesurvey

Thanks,

--
Justin "threethirty" O'Brien