Re: Legal CD/DVD/BD writing software for RedHat and Fedora

On 13/06/09 11:10, Joerg Schilling wrote:
Frank Murphy<frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

On 13/06/09 00:25, Joerg Schilling wrote:

Is there no RedHat lawyer in this list?

If you believe you have a case.
Hire, a lawyer.
No one is stopping you.
Why should anyone else supply you one.

You seem to have a serous problem with understanding the topic.

You not understanding, is the topic.
If you had a problem wirh RH\Fedora,
I' sure there would be a Cease and Desist already applied for.

I don't need a lawyer, RedHat and Fedora need a lawyer because RadHat and
Fedoray have a serious legal problem that results from blindly beliveing
the wrong people.....
-
Not as far as I, or any reasonable person can see.

This problem needs to be solved and it cannot be solved by people who neither
have a clue,

Talk about the kettle.

nor interest or influence to solve the Problem at RedHat's site.
So, as long as you are unable to fetch the right people please stay silent in
this discussion.

You're a laymen, so am I.
We're equals.
You speak, I or any other equal is not prevented from replying.
If you want to speak to a lawyer, hire one.

As mentioned before, it does not make sene to talk with people who are not
interested or able to have a fact based discussion.

Then why are you talking fantasy.

I am only interested in
a fact based discussion......

Not that anyone has seen so far.