Re: Need SeaMonkey opinions - [Fwd: [RHSA-2006:0734-01] Critical: seamonkey security update]

David Eisenstein wrote:
Does anyone have any comments on how you wish the Legacy Project to approach
this?  I favor SeaMonkey as a Mozilla replacement, as it covers all
vulnerabilities in packages that dynamically link to the shared libraries.
But perhaps there are other ideas.

I see no reason that it won't work for Fedora given that it works for RHEL. I can probably offer some guidance as there were many hurdles that I had to overcome when building these packages for RHEL, though I probably don't remember them all off the top of my head.