Re: You Need Fedora Legacy!! Re: [fab] looking at our surrent state a bit

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 16:47, Axel Thimm wrote:
> The issue is also not the infrstructure IMO, it's simply lack of human
> resources

Well, if the barrier to contribute was lower, getting more people would be
easier.  If it were say as easy as using the Extras build system so that any
current Extras contributor could easily become a Legacy contributor as
well...  This is what I'm working towards.