Re: You Need Fedora Legacy!! Re: [fab] looking at our surrent state a bit

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 10:04:06PM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Additionally, the project simply needs at least one person who manages the
> project as a full-time job.

And by "needs", I mean: I'm very skeptical that it can be viable without
this. While the project was in its most functional stage, Jesse Keating was
basically doing this, and without, it collapsed. *

If no such person can be found, I think it's most responsible to declare the
experiment completely failed.

[*] And, I suspect that the extent to which he had other things to do in his
job at Pogo Linux correlates pretty well with the extent to which the
project could have improved further at that stage.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>