Re: lwn article on the death of Fedora Legacy

Quoting Pekka Savola <pekkas@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Me not having sent the reminder doesn't mean that the bug list hasn't
been updated.  It has -- at least semi-regularly (once 1-2 days).

Yep, but my point was that people like me, and I've often said on this
list I'm basically lazy, want a "push" rather than "pull" system.

I didn't bother because clearly the project failed to function some
time ago and there didn't seem to be a point.

I'm not disagreeing.  Just answering Jesse's question to me.

I do appreciate that you tried for so long to make a difference by maintaining
the list and sending it to the list.  At least you took and active role
and tried to make things better.  More than I can really give myself credit
for really.  You've been a great help to the project, at least IMHO.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!