Re: lwn article on the death of Fedora Legacy

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx>:

On Friday 20 October 2006 10:52, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> You're misunderstanding me; I meant RHL has been the hold-up for
> switching to the Extras build infrastructure.

Can't we somehow run the two build systems in parallel?  Use the old one
for RHL, and test the new one out for FC releases?  That way we also get
a good test in, and have a backup if the new build system isn't working
right, etc.

Only if we agree to split RHL updates from Fedora updates and nothold one up
for the other.

Fine with me.

--
Jesse Keating