Re: Fedora Core 4 coming . . . sunset, infrastructure issues . . . meeting?

On Jun 28, 2006, at 6:49 PM, David Eisenstein wrote:

I will likely not be available the rest of this week, and next Monday and Tuesday are holiday evenings in the United States of America. Shall we shoot for an meeting on IRC mid-week next week? If we meet on Wednesday, July 7th, that will leave us 12 calendar days to get stuff done between
that meeting and the time we are due to inherit Fedora Core 4.

Has a meeting time been finalized yet - or has a meeting happened and I just missed it?

Also, I just realized that Wednesday (today) isn't the 7th, it's the 5th...

-Jeff

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx