Re: Status of bugs in the queue ...

Hi David, thanks for all your work on examining these bugs.

On Jun 21, 2006, at 2:33 AM, David Eisenstein wrote:

Bug 180057 - kdebase - NEEDSWORK; Jeff Sheltren indicated that he would take on this bug a week or two ago.

Yep, it took me a while, but I finally had some time today and I've posted updated kdebase SRPMs. I'd appreciate if someone could do some QA for them.

Perhaps we can have a "bug day" some time soon where a number of us get together on our IRC channel[2] and enter new bugs or do some work (like
finding patches &c on some already-opened bugs).
Sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

I expect to hear some responses to this email, and want to see some hands raised saying, "Yes, I'll help!" C'mon, guys. This project is not going
to be able to justify its existence unless the work gets done!  If the
best we can to is accumulate bug reports and get nothing done on them,
then we might as well not exist as a project.
I was expecting to see some responses as well... Did the 'Friday Flames' thread scare everyone away?

-Jeff

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx