Ok, folks: Mozilla and Firefox support for Legacy -- what is your pleasure?

Hi folks,

Pardon my top-posting.  We may have some options here for the relatively-
newly-discovered Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird/Seamonkey vulnerabilities, and
I'd like to get a feel for what you all would like to do?

(I believe) Red Hat is backporting patches for the Mozilla-1.7.13 / Firefox-
1.0.8 packages that we just (belatedly) released yesterday...  (and perhaps
for Thunderbird too?)  But then after these patches, my under- standing then
is that that's the end-of-the-line for RHEL-supported Mozilla-1.7.13/
{Firefox,Thunderbird}-1.0.8 packages.  And there is no way that we have the
kind of expertise to extend support beyond what RHEL can do on these
products....

Shall we just migrate now to Seamonkey-1.0.2 and {Firefox,Thunderbird}-
1.5.0.4 (that fix all the published critical and non-critical vulner-
abilities) and be done with it?  Or wait and see what updated Mozilla/
Firefox/Thunderbird comes out of the efforts being lead by Christopher
Aillon of Red Hat (see below)?

Thanks for your input.

	Warm regards,

	David Eisenstein