Re: New sendmail and missing /usr/lib/sendmail

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 16:17 -0600, Mike Klinke wrote:
There is instead an entry in /usr/lib; "sendmail.sendmail" which is linked to /usr/sbin/sendmail. Also the man pages no longer work if you type; "man sendmail" You have to use "man sendmail.sendmail".

This sounds like the Alternatives system got confused and wasn't making
the links that it was supposed to, as stated in the spec file.  Hrm.

Jesse,

BACK FROM HAVING A BABY!  At least my wife did.

Sounds like something didn't get built correctly. Was this a new release of sendmail or a patch? I believe my packages needed (or at least I let them build a -cf package) at one point. My version has been working for some time with no problems with man or other changes.

Did the SPEC file change significantly?

I guess I can download and compare to my packages.

Thanks,
James

PS: I don't want everyone to start saying Congratulations. It isn't a good response on list.
--
Scanned by ClamAV - http://www.clamav.net

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx