Re: BT RANT, Was Re: Question about yum.conf for fc2

On 3/24/06, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What the hecks the matter with you folks?  Take Take Take, but never
> give back in kind. I just raised the speed limit to about 90% of my
> bandwidth, but thats still not enough to feed other hungry torrents.
> So if you have it, give it back.  Fire up that client and share!

Heh, I run bittorrent on one of my machines, you should see how much
data I've uploaded (over 80GB with the currently active torrents), and
that's with limiting the upstream bandwidth to 25KBps and 2
connections per torrent. I don't dare uncap the bandwidth limits,
it'll totally consume my T1, even if I disabled all the torrents
except the FC5 torrent.

-Dave

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx