Re: BT RANT, Was Re: Question about yum.conf for fc2

Gene Heskett wrote:

What the hecks the matter with you folks?  Take Take Take, but never
give back in kind. I just raised the speed limit to about 90% of my
bandwidth, but thats still not enough to feed other hungry torrents.
So if you have it, give it back.  Fire up that client and share!

When I was downloading FC5 there were like 50 seeds and over 80 peers. And that was before the official release!

Oh well, I never used those .isos anyway, just upgraded by installing FC5's fedora-release package and running yum update ('only' 1.3 GB of updates, instead of burning 5 CD's).

Nils.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx