Re: Documentation question at fedoralegacy.org

James Kosin wrote:

Matt Temple wrote:

>I'm not sure I understand.   The x86_64 rpms are already in the download
>area for
>core 3.   They're really there.

Thanks. Let me see if anyone using this machine has significant objections.
They might well, though.

>                                                            Matt

Matt,

I'm not saying they are not there.  Like Jesse just posted, "they are
evaluating the build system and they have not officially announced
support for the x86_64 platform until a consensus can be made on weather
support will be continued."

If you have a x86_64 system and want to test the builds that are there
and say yea or no on the packages then go right ahead.  But, until we
are sure they don't break anything we can't officially say yes to this.

-James

Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
44 Binney Street, LG300/300   http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx