Re: no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Hi

Maybe we (Fedora Legacy) need to define the process of getting a package
from bug report (or SA) to QA released state, and stop arguing who is at
fault or how to bypass QA.  If everyone knows the process and follows it
we all can benefit...

Maybe, its time I started witting something!  A document on the whole
process for everyone to review and agree upon... unless something like
this already exists... which I've never seen.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/QATesting.

--
Rahul

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx