Re: issues list(s)

Quoting Benjamin Smith <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

The process of QA testing is a pain, and fraught with potential errors.

I agree it is a pain, I'm not sure what potential errors you mean, or how
your solution would not be fraught with potential errors.

I see no reason why this should be - two members of this list have come up
with a good foundation for scripts that automate much of the process of
determining test packages that are installed. Both parties (myself being one
of them) have expressed strong interest in working with the FL website
maintainers to make submitting this information easy, painless, and
relatively error-free.

Then run with it.  Don't wait for someone else to take up the cause.

In short, give us a URI template that we can write a script to go to in order
to report packages that are in test that are installed, and we'll happily
make it easy to setup/use. Making it easier to do will result in more people
doing it!

Okay.  Tell me what you expect that URI template to do, and I'll consider
it.  Not enough information above for me to do anything.

Whattaya say?

More info needed.

-Ben

--