Re: Need discussion, Re: Latest contrib perl

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> My opinion on the matter is that if we already have some QA work done on
> a bug (like we do in this case) we shouldn't interrupt the process to
> add more fixes to the bug, unless other problems are found during the QA
> process.  If no QA has been done then it is easy to add the new fix to
> the sources.
>
> This is only my opinion, I welcome others.

I agree.  I'm tired of doing QA and having it thrown out as more
bug fixes are added, and then people complaining about the patches
being so late to arrive...

Once we have a "sufficient" amount of QA done, we should finish it
and release it.  New bugs that appear go into the next update of the
package.

Just my opionion though...

--
Eric Rostetter