Re: [Fwd: [SECURITY] [DSA 817-1] New python2.2 packages fix arbitrary code execution]

On Sep 24, 2005, at 6:20 PM, Jim Popovitch wrote:

Michal Jaegermann wrote:

Would you like, please, to write a corresponding bugzilla entry for
Legacy packages or we should ask David for that?  It appears that he
already collected all data.

Maybe I'm missing something, didn't the move to RH's bugzilla negate the need for us to re-list our own bugs? Isn't a bug in pcre a bug in pcre regardless of the many flavors of RH that it affects? I'm not involved enough with bugzilla to know this, but it strikes me as odd that we would have a duplicate bug entries in the same system.

-Jim P.

True, it is the same bug system, but we need our own bugs in order to track our package status, QA, etc.

-Jeff

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx