Re: James' Updates

Hi Axel,

But all of this *is* in ATrpms :)

You need a depsolver (apt/yum/smart/up2date) and point it to the
stable repo at ATrpms for FC1. Then simply issue something like

Can you help me here? What can I put into my yum.conf file to
point to it?

smart update && smart install spamassassin

So if I type "yum update spamassassin", it should grab all the others, correct?

All these further packages enhance spamassassin in one way or another,
especially by allowing it to effectively compare the mail to be
examined against network databases of known spam and thus getting a
more precise spam scoring.

Ahhh, I like that. OK, I'm game to try. Can you help me a bit here with the above questions?

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***