repomd.xml for FC2 at least?

I'm trying to build FC2 RPMs under mach. I tried using an FC2 host system, but the version of yum in FC2 doesn't pass the --installroot information on to RPM so I get errors about packages already being installed because they're installed on the host system.

I'm now trying to use an FC3 host system, but the FC2 repository has no repomd.xml file. Would it be possible to set one up? It'll be good practice for FC3. :)

Thanks,
John

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx