Re: Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: rp-pppoe

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Jason Lim wrote:
Or how about this... since we have a lack of manpower, create an untested
folder, let people run it... assuming no complaints, move it to stable
after X number of days or a week or something.

Wouldn't that work, considering manpower shortage?

As far as I can tell, folks are using updates-testing already this way -- many update from there directly. We just don't (yet) move stuff from updates-testing to updates; personally, I think we should.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx