rhl9 updates-testing verifies [Re: changes are needed, we need keep moving]

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Igor [iso-8859-2] Nestorovi^G wrote:
ÿÿ ÿÿet, 02. 06. 2005. ÿÿ 13:44 -0500, Eric Rostetter ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ:
If people are using testing-updates and not reporting their success,
then that is the issue, and that is what needs to be fixed.  I'm not
sure if this is the case.  If it is, maybe we could make posting a
success report easier (e.g. a web form they fill out?)
I think this is a good idea. I recognize myself here, sadly.

Anyway, VERIFY+ on all updates-testing packages for rh9 from me
(except /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/default-modules.conf issue I reported
to John Dalbec, and that was from updates folder; but, maybe that was
just me, since I haven't received the reply). I am using them with
four-five days delay from the date of their original posting, and have
found no problems.

Can you please state the exact packages (maybe you don't have everything installed) you've used. Based on http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl9.html, there are:

kdelibs & kdebase
krb5