Re: New bugzilla status whiteboard / issues.txt

On Tue, 3 May 2005, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 07:53:35PM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:

However, I think even better sorting criterium might be "last changed". That shows the bad apples which haven't progressed very much..

I am not so sure. When I am searching for reports then a seemingly random order they show up in listings is a big drag. Even if there is some underlying principle for such sorting it is not apparent and that does not help very much. Opinions?

Yeah, that's a problem. Actually, I can myself see why sorting by the ID would make sense -- those who look for new bugs to work on may remember which bug was the last on the list since they last checked, and if the newer additions always get added to the end, it's the logical place to look at...

So, I've reverted back to bug_id based sorting.

I also cleaned the text nits, and added an optional switch; if you run the script with '-rhl73', '-rhl9', '-core1', or '-fc2' (core1 is odd enough, but that's what's used..), it'll just list the verify/publishes for that version. Filtering out the rest would be quite a bit more bothersome and I'm not 100% sure whether it's worth it.

See:

http://netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html
http://netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html
http://netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl9.html
http://netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-core1.html
http://netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-fc2.html

That should help a bit for folks just focusing on particular versions.

HTH,

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx