Re: Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: openoffice.org

Marc Deslauriers wrote:

Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification
FEDORALEGACY-2005-154988
2005-05-02

Name        : openoffice.org
Versions    : rh9: openoffice-1.0.2-11.2.legacy
Versions    : fc1: openoffice.org-1.1.0-16.2.legacy
Versions    : fc2: openoffice.org-1.1.3-11.4.0.fc2
Summary     : OpenOffice.org comprehensive office suite.
Description :
OpenOffice.org is an Open Source, community-developed, multi-platform
office productivity suite.  It includes the key desktop applications,
such as a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation manager, formula
editor and drawing program, with a user interface and feature set
similar to other office suites.  Sophisticated and flexible,
OpenOffice.org also works transparently with a variety of file
formats, including Microsoft Office.

I'm willing to give QA testing a shot on the fc2 openoffice.org package, particularly if it is possible to retain my current oo installation in addition to running the test package. I presume that it is possible to setup a new user and install the test package in that user space without disturbing my existing program/user space.

Hints or suggestions on how to proceed are welcome.

Dave Curry

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx