Re: LWN article about us

The same goes for RH9 which we have installed. Though not a server-only
distro it's possibly the best of all the old Pro series (and yes, we
paid full price for it too) and is the acknoledged basis for the first
RHEL version to come out. It's been stable and is as solid an OS as you
can find. While we could upgrade to RHEL again the cost its not worth
the cost to just replace it when the server has not had a single
problem.

Errr ... RHEL 2.1 was based on 7.2, with some 7.3 thrown in ...