Re: PHP/Apache Registration Failed Duplicate Name Error

verify that in your php.ini you are not loading the same module(s) that are being loaded from php.d.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eucke Warren" <euckew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Discussion of the Fedora Legacy Project" <fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: PHP/Apache Registration Failed Duplicate Name Error

S.Joseph wrote:

do you have a /etc/php.d/ dir?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eucke Warren" <euckew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Fedora Legacy Project" <fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 1:14 PM

Yes I do. It has two files in it imap.ini and ldap.ini both of which have a single reference to activating an extention module. Chasing the module in the filesystem I find only one copy each in the /usr/lib/php4 directory. I am still not seeing the duplication in the configuration files or in actual modules or libraries themselves.

--
Eucke

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx