Re: New PHP 4.3.8 RPMS Released

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Stuart Low wrote:
> I don't have a RH8 system and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't
> recommend running a RH8 production system.

Why not?

> From memory also Fedora Legacy has discontinued supporting RH8 directly.

Is there any official announcement to this effect? The fedoralegacy.org
website still says RH8 is supported, although I have not seen any RH8
updates for some time. http://fedoralegacy.org/about/faq.php

If it is no longer supported by fedoralegacy then the website should
probably be updated to reflect that official policy.

-Dan

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx