Re: Mozilla 1.4.2

Quoting Michal Jaegermann <michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I have not done that a month or so ago as updating mozilla would be
contrary to the general policy "keep packages versions intact"
(should probably be amended by an explicit "if only feasible")  and

It is, as you say, a "general policy" and it was ammended by saying we could upgrade "with community consensus" or similar.

I do not see how this can be followed in practice in this particular
case.  Hence it seemed to be prudent to discuss that be beforehand.
It did not seem to generate much interest at that time.

Well, you can always file a bug. The discussion that follows will determine the outcome of the bug status.

Michal

-- Eric Rostetter