Re: Red Hat 8 (and soon 9) support

> right - but how many of the people who still run it in production are
> willing to pitch in to help fix problems when they arise?
> That's the real crux of the issue.

Hey, I just found out about this project yesterday. When browsing through the site today I thought "I might can help with this". I've got commercial packages that aren't supported on 9 or newer and I've been making rpms for programs that are either updated or haven't ever been built for 8 to begin with for a while now. It's no skin off my back to build or test.

Stef

--
mailto: yodersj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--