Re: Legacy going to move...?

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 03:05:50PM -0600, Eric Rostetter wrote:
Quoting Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Making web pages, making images, uploading docs, etc...

I can assist with that. Who do I talk to? Eric?

Sure (me or the list). The web pages are in CVS, so if you know cvs you can check them out and start working on them as you see fit. Then submit unified diffs of changes you make (or whole pages for new pages) back to me.

To develop locally you should optimally have a cvs client, a web server, and
php available in your web server.

There are also wiki pages available that need help at
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/ which can be edited (or new ones
created) in the wiki.  Once the list approves them, I can move them
from the wiki to the main web site.

It is a nicely done site, and deals well with me pumping up the font
size due to the 1600x1200 screen on this laptop.

Thanks!

Ok, I'll look into that. I have all the needed stuff here on the laptop,
although I am a newbie with CVS. :) But I can figure it out.

If your voting could really change things, Congress
would make it illegal.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx