Self Introduction

My name is Jason Edgecombe
I work at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in the USA.
My job is web developer. I write server-side scripts (php, java, perl) and co-admin our three departmental linux servers (2 RedHat 7.3 and one RH 9 box)

I work for the College of Arts & Sciences within the University.

I recently transferred from a different department where I was departmental tech support and admin for multiple linux servers, a 16 node linux beowulf cluster, and a few IRIX boxes for 3 years.