A new person..

Hi All,

This looks like an interesting project.. Especially since my web server is still on RH7.2 and I have been dreading trying to upgrade it because it has so much stuff on it..

I installed the YUM RPM from http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/7.2/legacy-utils/i386/yum-1.0.3-5.0.7.x.legacy.noarch.rpm ... Is this correct?

I then ran "yum check-update".. It downloaded all the headers but there was nothing to update.. Did I do somthing wrong?? I am sure there have been at least one or two updates that would affect RH7.2 since RH stopped its support.. Or has the legacy project not started yet??

Appologies if my questions have been asked many times before..

Later..