Re: no yum headers for rh8.0 os and updates at fedora.us?

Jesse Keating wrote:
there is some confusion going on. We're cutting over from fedora.us's tree to http://download.fedoralegacy.org. I'm currently building the apt repository and populating the directories. I'll announce to the list when it's ready. I should have it ready by tonight, in time to push out our first couple releases.

Ok. As soon as the change is ready I'd suggest updating the download page

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/download/

which lead me pointing my yum at fedora.us.

Or is it so that fedora.us will be mirroring fedoralegacy.org and I just have to wait and everything will be working ok with my current setup?

Regards,
Peter