Re: Update Announcement Format discussion

>  Btw, I think an incremental id would be better than putting the
> bugzilla id. That way we have a small number, more easily remembered.
> Either way, bugzilla id is still shown in the body of the message.

An incremental update id would be a good idea. That separates the concept
of an Update announcement and a bugzilla bug. It also helps one keep track
of missed announcements.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-

"You know what you get after putting 30 years into a company? You're
 looking at it." -Downsized CIO of a major insurance carrier.