Legacy RPM Upgrade Guide

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/LegacyRPMUpgrade
This document is almost complete. It only needs some cleanups, the rpm packages copied into "legacy" channel and packages to download further clarified. Please suggest further improvements.

Read the page. I think I have found a solution to the RPM upgrade problem. You CAN avoid upgrading RPM and still use Fedora Legacy updates. Is everyone okay with this solution?

Warren