Re: 7.x update service

Stephen Smoogen wrote:

> How can Fedora Legacy and Progeny work together on this? The last=20
> thing we want is quips in 2 months of one group stealing SRPMS from=20
> another who is doing all the work... [IE this is not UnitedLinux.]

I'd like to table this discussion for now.

In a few months, when we've all had some experience doing the
work, both groups should have a much better feel for the problems
we face, and such a discussion will be more meaningful.

In reference to your stated concern: as I posted in my original note, we
do not plan to redistribute your work.

--
John R. Daily                                        jdaily@xxxxxxxxxxx
Director of Technology                            Progeny Linux Systems