Re: fedora-l] Re: Novell/progeny to take up redhat legacy services

Stephen Smoogen wrote:

I was wondering if we could focus on methods and action more than other
peoples press releases and counting angels on the head of a pin...

In 27 days, action is going to be needed, and we dont even have a press
release, or MORE important some build machines, a build process, a QA
process, a push process, and mirroring process.

Build server: What is the status Jesse?

For expediency, may I suggest the existing fedora.us QA queue and method for package submission & approval. Only difference would be the package naming which we still have to discuss.

fedora.us can do builds easily if Pogo Linux donated dedicated server is not ready by that time.

We could start testing the waters by building rsync RPMS, testing them,
signing them, and getting them out the door on at least one mirror.

Good idea. Please submit to fedora.us.

Warren