Fedora 24 LXDE; how to remove duplicates

In my Fedora 24 there are a lot of duplicates, i.e. multiple versions of the same file (one or even two old versions and one new version). Which made correct upgrading to Fedora 25 impossible.

Does there exist an easy and simple way (e.g. in DNF) to remove ALL old versions in ONE step? Or have I to remove them all one by one?

Thank your for your help

Andreas