Re: My Laptop with a Huge Problem

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 09:23:43AM +0300, Mogeni Elvis wrote:
> My laptop doesn't respond after shutting the lid. It's unresponsive yet it
> would work perfect in Fc 21. What can be the  problem?

I have a similar problem, but not just from closing the lid and going
into standby. I have a Thinkpad that's up to date with 64-bit Gnome on
F22. I can most times SSH into the laptop from another system and kill
gnome-shell to get it back. After I do that the system has the same
login pathology:

 1. I see what looks like the gdm screen, and I log in
 2. It shows me the previous session, which is still active, but
 3. It goes to the lock screen and I have to login again
 4. Sometimes #3 happens repeatedly and I have to reboot

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@xxxxxxxxx>
http://mcpierce.blogspot.com/