Re: My Laptop with a Huge Problem

On Tue, 2015-10-06 at 09:23 +0300, Mogeni Elvis wrote:
> My laptop doesn't respond after shutting the lid. It's unresponsive
> yet it would work perfect in Fc 21. What can be the  problem?

Your message is too general to give an intelligent response.

You seem to have changed from Fedora 21 to something else, is that
Fedora 22 ?

Have you checked the Power Management settings ?
What make and model is your laptop ?
What is your display manager, gnome or kde or something else ?
Is the problem the same when the power is connected and when the laptop
is running on battery ?

There are a few more settings to check in the acpi module.

Check the above first