Fax-Client for Fedora LXDE 32 bit

Fax-Client efax-gtk in Linux Fedora LXDE 32 bit

Hello,

I installed efax-gtk in Fedora 22 LXDE on my laptop, in order to send a fax from time to time; when I open efax-gtk in Terminal as a root, I receive this error-message:

#####

[root@localhost andreas.assmann]# efax-gtk

** (efax-gtk:2355): CRITICAL **: Failed to open connection to bus: The connection is closed

** (efax-gtk:2355): WARNING **: Error in present_instance(): either register_prog() has not been called, there was an error in obtaining a connection or service name in register_prog(),present_instance() has been called in the first invocation of the program or present_instance() has already been called once before in this invocation of the program. Ignoring this call() to present_instance

Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.
[root@localhost andreas.assmann]#

#####

Has anyone an idea of what is going wrong and what I have to do in order to get it work? Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Andrew