Fax-Client for Fedora LXDE 32 bit

Hello,

I set up Fedora LXDE on a 32 bit machine and I am now looking for a simple fax-client, if possible with a graphic user interface. I am still a beginner.

I found "efax" in the repository, but there is unfortunately no graphic user interface, and I was unable to handle and configure efax in the Terminal. On the other hand there exists a gui "efax-gtk", but not in the Fedora-repository. Efax-gtk exists in other linux-distributions (see http://rpmfind.net/), could it be possible to install efax and efax-gtk coming from another distribution?

I also found "hylafax" but I could not configure it in the Terminal, seems to be a real adventure.

Thanks in advance for your help and information

Greetings

Andrew