Wireless Network Issues on HP ProBook 4525s

I have an HP ProBook 4525s and I installed Fedora 19 about 2 weeks ago.
If I enable wireless with the built in controller, the controller comes
up, gets an IP address, then about a second later turns off, then turns
back on and starts over again.  Over and Over.

So I thought, since I have a few of them, I would try a USB Netgear
wireless controller, so I tried disabling the internal wireless with the
Airplane mode button to find it also disables the USB wireless
controller.  I don't know if that's supposed to happen but it did.  So I
turned it on and now both the internal and external wireless controllers
come up, attempt to get an address (from same SSID), power off after a
few seconds, turn back on and start over just like it did with just the
internal controller.

I didn't really notice that behavior when I first installed, but after I
applied some updates it's doing it all the time.  Any idea how to fix
this?

Thanks,

Jeremy