USB Portable Wifi setup

Hello…I am a newbie to Linux.  I recently bought a portable USB Wifi device.  I verified it works on my Windows computer.  I also verified my key/password works too; as I was able to connect to The Internet wirelessly via Windows with this device.   How do I get my USB Wifi to work via my Fedora 17 laptop?  In the top corner I see my wifi connection name, however my password/ key does not work when I try to connect in Fedora?   When I got it to work via Windows it was plug/play, however the driver disk also came with an .exe file too if needed.  The disk, with drivers, also has a Linux driver folder, however I'm guessing I can’t connect, because I didn’t install any of these Linux drivers.  How do I install the Linux drivers, because I don’t know how to do it without an .exe file?  I have included what the zip file looks like that was on the driver disk.  Please help.  The simpler the instructions the better (I’m a newbie) if you think my problem is missing drivers??…Thanks!..Chris